1. Action Request

    Help the Police Department address your issues and concerns by submitting an Action Request.

  2. City Speakers

    Our staff is available to make presentations and address questions and concerns about local government.

  3. Crash Reports

    Obtain traffic crash reports online or submit a request for a physical document.

  4. Public Information

    Request public information under the Open Records Act.

  5. Utility Payment Extension

    Residents can use the payment extension plan once a year, if needed.