The Zula B. Wylie Public Library
The mission of the Zula B. Wylie Public Library is to be the community place that acts as the Door to Discovery connecting our culturally rich and diverse community to resources and services that promote lifelong learning, personal growth and development, and awareness of the arts.
Policies & Board Members
- Toni Simmons, Library Director - Extension 1310
- Aranda Bell, Adult Services Coordinator - Extension 1313
- Teri Nelson, Children's Services Coordinator - Extension 1323
- Theresa Brooks, Operations Coordinator - Extension 1318
- Travis Walvoord, Resource Librarian - Extension 1321
- Winfred Thompkins, Electronic Resources - Extension 1315
Can I print?
The library is not responsible for any loss of information or damage to your device. Please read the City of Cedar Hill Wireless Internet Access Disclaimer and the Zula B. Wylie Library Wireless Access Limitations and Disclaimers about wireless access from the City of Cedar Hill and the Zula B. Wylie Library's Wi-Fi network.
For general questions, call 972.291.7323 ext. 1311. For specific questions about your hardware or software, contact the manufacturer.
The Zula B. Wylie Library Internet and Electronic Information Access Policy must be strictly observed (check with your librarian for a printed copy). Illegal activities will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.