Reserve at High Pointe
|Neighborhood:||The Reserve at High Pointe Phases I II & III|
|Number of Homes:||229|
|Special Features:||Neighborhood Park|
|public improvement district, website|
|Awards/Recognition:||2013 Premier Neighborhood Award (High Pointe)|
||Crime Watch and Neighborhood Organization|
DID YOU KNOW?
- The Reserve at High Pointé has a voluntary Neighborhood Organization?
- We have a Neighborhood Crime Watch?
- We have scheduled a Neighborhood Organization Meeting for October 4, 2016 from 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- "Love Your Neighborhood" encourages citizens to be in involved in our premier city?
- Voluntary participation in The Community Camera Registration Program, reporting "suspicious behavior" to neighbors and police are quick yet very effective ways to keep all of our neighborhoods safe?
- The Fire Marshal stated barbecue equipment (including smokers) should not be used within 10 feet of a house, fence or structure to prevent fires and damage to same?
THE RESERVE at High Pointé
“We Act because WE SHOULD...Not because WE CAN!”
The Reserve at High Pointé Citizens ACKNOWLEDGE and RESPECT
R Real Property as “a place for special use”
E Every Human Being
S Safety and Harmony
E Environmentally-Friendly Green Living
R the Rules of our City and CC&R’s as signed by all Homeowners
V the Value of People and Property Improvements
E Expectations of Real Property Value Increases
THE RESERVE at High Pointé looks forward to meeting you and collecting your ideas.
We are eager to Restore Joint Pride in OUR 3 Neighborhoods!!!
Would you like to join us? Click HERE to take the survey.