Crawford Park Pool
|The Cedar Hill Parks & Recreation Aquatics program offers people of all ages and abilities an opportunity to participate in water activities. The Aquatics program offers a full range of water activities led by certified instructors and lifeguards.
You may register for classes beginning April 1st, 2014
You may register for any class online at the Recreation Center or the Government Center (Parks & Recreation Department) 2nd floor.
530 Krantz Road (inside Crawford Park, 401 Straus)
Open Swim 1pm-545pm
Senior Swim 12pm-1pm (over age 50)
$1.00 Senior (over age 50)
$2.00 per person, per entry
$50.00 individual season pass
$100.00 family (up to 4 members) season pass
Father's swim free on Sunday, June 15th, 2014 with 1 paid admission.
Opening Memorial Day Weekend.
Important Rules for your next visit
1. All users must pay admission or present a pass each time they enter the facility.
2. Obey lifeguards at all times.
3. All children 5 years of age and younger need to have a responsible person (16 years of age or older) in the water with them at all times. One adult (16 years of age or older) for every three children 5 years of age or younger. The child must have a red wrist band on and be within arm's reach of the responsible adult.
4. Children ages 6-9 years of age must be accompanied and cared for (at pool side) by an adult (16 years or older) in the facility.
5. Children 10-12 years of age may may swim without direct parental accompaniment in the facility.
Children 6 years or older not allowed in the baby pool.
Additional rules and regulations may be implemented without notice at the discretion of the City of Cedar Hill Parks & Recreation Aquatics Staff and any other guidelines deemed necessary for the safety and comfort of our patrons will be strictly enforced.