FREE Curbside Business Services
During our temporary closure, Zula B. Wylie Public Library will be providing its patrons with FREE business services through curbside pick-up!
Mobile Printing Process
• Select the Black and White printer option. ONLY black and white printing will be done at this time. Your document will not be
printed if it is submitted in color.
• Enter your email address.
• Upload your document to be printed by selecting “Browse” and then selecting the correct file.
• Select how many prints you need and specify if you need a certain range of pages printed out of the document.
• Wait for the green printer icon to show up and then click on it to submit your print job.
• Your document has been successfully submitted once you see the message, “Your document has been processed.”
• Staff will email you once your print job is ready for pickup.
• When you arrive at the library, park in front of the library doors, and call us at 972- 291-7323 x1300. Please provide us with
your email address so that we can reference your print job.
• A staff member will bring your prints out to you in your car.
• Print jobs received after 5:30 pm Monday - Friday or after 2:30 pm on Saturdays will not be processed.
Mobile Faxing Process
• Attach the document you wish to fax.
• A staff member will contact you to confirm that your fax was sent.
• 25 page print limit per day
• Black and white prints only
**Please understand that for your protection and that of our staff, we will maintain the appropriate social distancing measures. **
Curbside Business Services Hours
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 10:00am -6:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 3:00pm