The library provides a variety of technology devices for usage inside and outside of the library including hotspots, Chromebooks, iPads, virtual reality goggles, Blu-Ray players, and more!
- Must be a Cedar Hill resident, student, or City of Cedar Hill or CHISD employee
- 16 years or older
- Library account in good standing – not expired and no fines
- State issued ID that matches the name on the library account must be provided at checkout.
- Cedar Hill students, City of Cedar Hill staff, and CHISD employees must provide their work or school ID if they do not reside in Cedar Hill.
- All items check out for two weeks.
- Items must be returned to the front desk not to a drop box.
- Late fees up of $5 up to $15 will be charged and must be paid before another item can be checked out.
Patrons are responsible for abiding by the technology policy. Fines and fees apply for items returned in damaged condition or that are lost. You can read the full technology policy here.
The library provides adult computer classes twice per month in both English and Spanish. Additionally, you can sign up for one-on-one tech help with a library staff member. You can find more information about these programs here.