Cedar Hill is open and ready for guests and families to visit safely. Please observe social distancing, mask guidelines, and other health & safety measures that businesses have in place.
We continue to wish you and your families good health and safety as we all work through this global emergency together.
CELEBRATE HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH SEPT 15 - OCT 15: Follow Visit Cedar Hill TX social platforms for Hispanic Heritage Month, as we will be celebrating and recognizing accomplishments of Hispanic figures, local Hispanic-owned businesses, Hispanic Cedar Hill employees, and posting delicious recipes to try at home.
VIRTUAL MUSIC IN THE PARK: Join the City of Cedar Hill for our Virtual Music in the Park series! Rock and Roll with The Moving Colors, October 2nd, 2020 at 8:00 pm, via Facebook Live!
- Please join the Cedar Hill Park and Recreation Department's CLUE, the Whodunnit Murder Mystery Game! Help Cedar Hill Parks and Recreation figure out WHO killed Mad Dr. Covid, WHERE they killed him and WHAT they used to kill him in order to successfully complete the game. Game cards to follow along are on the website Clue page.
- Clues are printed on yard signs and will be strategically placed around the city at parks, trails, and facilities. Please see the map of where they are placed on the website.
- Participants will go to the Clue locations, see the clues on the sign and know which crime scene, weapon and suspect are eliminated (due to them having an alibi from the clues). Once participants have their final answer in hand, they can go to the Recreation Center to claim their prize!
Dogwood Audubon is excited to welcome you back to their trails! Fall is here and it is a perfect time to be in the forest, enjoying the serenity that nature brings. Reserve your spot to hike, as there is no access without a reservation. Please observe the new Covid-19 safety policy:
- No dogs
- Closed: bathrooms, buildings, picnic areas
- 10 people per hour
- Social distancing and masks are still highly recommended and even required in some areas.
RENT AND UTILITY ASSISTANCE: The residential assistance program is funded by the CARES Act and provides mortgage/rental and utility assistance (electricity and gas only) for qualified Cedar Hill residents experiencing financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The application, which includes requirements and restrictions, can accessed below.
LET’S EAT, CEDAR HILL: Are you wondering what local eateries are open, offering dine-in or curbside pickup? Join the Let’s Eat, Cedar Hill Facebook Group to get the latest information directly from the business owners!
LET’S SHOP, CEDAR HILL: With retail shopping in full effect, grab something at one of our many retail shops. Social distance measures are implemented. The Let’s Shop, Cedar Hill will help keep you in communication with local retailers and how they are working to re-open their businesses to adapt to the current situation.