Serving on a City board or commission is a great way to become engaged in the community and give back to the city.
Currently, there are openings on:
- Animal Shelter Advisory Committee
- Beautification and Environmental Sustainability Board
- Building Appeals and Advisory Board
- Capital Impact Fee Advisory Committee
- Community Development Corporation
- Economic Development Corporation
- Historic Downtown Advisory Board
- Neighborhood Advisory Board
- Park Board
- Planning and Zoning Commission
Applications must be returned to the City Secretary's office by 5 p.m. Friday, May 20. The office is in the Government Center at 285 Uptown Blvd.